[hibernate-dev] JCS Hibernate Region Factory

Petar Tahchiev paranoiabla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:36:54 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I would really like to give apache commons jcs a spin (the FAQ says
performancewise it's faster than EHCache) but I don't really know what to
set this property to:

hibernate.cache.region.factory_class

With EHCache and Hibernate 4 I have it set as following:
hibernate.cache.region.factory_class=org.hibernate.cache.ehcache.SingletonEhCacheRegionFactory.class.getCanonicalName()

Any plans to make a region factory for JCS? The guys from jcs team are
pushing for a 2.0 release any minute soon so it might be a good idea to
test now and if you have some suggestions you could ask them to include it
in the 2.0 release.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.