[hibernate-dev] Released: Hibernate Search 5.0.0.Alpha6

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 21 06:20:03 EDT 2014

Hi all,
Hibernate Search version 5.0.0.Alpha6 is now available.

I'm skipping the blog post this time as the only significant change
for users is about fixing the Avro based serializer [HSEARCH-1637],
which we had recently broken during 5.0 related refactorings.

We also made it possible to serialize the "Flush" index command
[HSEARCH-1650], and this had us bump the version of the serialization
protocol from 1.0 to 1.1 [HSEARCH-1653].

Regards,