[hibernate-dev] HSearch 5.0

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 21 11:08:04 EDT 2014

Hi Marc,
the QueryTimeJoin is indeed very interesting but since the user needs
to mark the "join point" somehow I hope we'll be able to build it as a
new feature (probably with its own new annotation) in some 5.next ?
At this point you seem you have more experience with it, so please
correct me if I'm wrong :-)

On performance, that's actually one of the reasons why I'm so
interested in these other tests I've been spending time one: seems
Lucene 4 is not always more efficient than Lucene 3, so I need to
understand if we're missing something significant.

Sanne