[hibernate-dev] Search - HSEARCH-1580 - Dependency graph

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 21 11:32:28 EDT 2014

On 21 August 2014 15:55, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:
>> your patch is merged, I'll look forward for more feedback from your team now :)
>
> Thanks. Too bad I missed the alpha6 train...
>
> We'll try to move our apps to the next alpha (or beta) and see how it
> goes (not a big fan of having snapshots in our dependencies).

I understand. If this is a good time for your team to do such
experiments, I'm willing to switch to weekly tags, or even bi-weekly
if there's need, as two other teams seem to be in the same good mood
:-)
(but I'll keep cutting on the blogs in that case, hopefully making
space for more interesting blog posts).

Cheers,