[hibernate-dev] API/SPI in 5.0

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Feb 6 08:01:35 EST 2014

For OGM the impact is less but in
Integrator.integrate
we use Configuration to be able to conditionally add a naming strategy configuration.setNamingStrategy().

Not sure what to do here either in the
ntegrate(MetadataImplementor, SessionFactoryImplementor, SessionFactoryServiceRegistry)
case.

We don’t use PersisterFactory but rather override the PersisterClassResolver service.

Emmanuel