[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Public packages of datastore modules

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:59:19 EST 2014

> Since you mention users as a reason for this change, I've to admit that I
don't see how it helps users.

I think as well that it won't impact the user so much but It seems more
natural that way and I've heard the suggestion to change it from at least 3
different people (including myself).
That's the reason I think we should change it but I don't see it as
something that should delay a release.

> I'd move things to .impl for the private ones, leaving all others as they
are. That should also simplify for example a filtering rule for the javadoc
generation.

+1

>> I can work on this today and start to plan the release for Wednesday.
> Hum, tbh. I'm not sure whether I'll be done with the doc updates by
Wednesday.

Would next Wednesday be a more suitable date? I would prefer not to
postpone this any further

.