[hibernate-dev] Hibernate CI failures over the weekend

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 17 06:37:05 EST 2014

On 17 February 2014 11:06, Hardy Ferentschik <hardy at hibernate.org> wrote:

> On 17 Jan 2014, at 11:44, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:
>
>> I've manually re-triggered building of most projects last night, and
>> some actually need a bit of attention now; for example
>> hibernate-commons-annotations is being built with Maven but it's no
>> longer a Maven build.. please don't ignore its emails anymore as
>> alarms are now again supposed to be real ;-)
>
> common-annotation fixed :-)

great! thanks

Anyone willing to look at http://ci.hibernate.org/view/JDK8/ ?
I'll install the CR2 of JDK8 in minutes; the OpenJDK team has been
asking for feedback since a while now and I feel ashamed we still
didn't fully verify Hibernate on it.
Hibernate Search works, other projects need at least some love on the
build configuration level.

Sanne