[hibernate-dev] JSR-303 bean validation with Spring does not kick in

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Sun Feb 23 03:53:06 EST 2014

Hi Abhijit,

This mailing list is for discussions around the development of the
Hibernate projects.

Given your question is around the integration of Hibernate Validator into
the Spring framework, you're better off to ask in the Spring user forums.
But looking at your repository, you seem to have solved the problem
yourself in between anyways.

--Gunnar