[hibernate-dev] irc team meetings and jbott

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jan 15 08:17:34 EST 2014

We have been having a lot of trouble lately with relying on jbott to
record the team meetings on irc.  A few times jbott has not been in the
room.  A few times it refuses to start/end meetings.

Max, is there anything to be done to make jbott more stable?

If not, do we maybe want to look at using gitter for team meetings? We
would not be able to delineate meetings (unless they have added that
feature), but we would at least have the notes persistent.

Any other thoughts?