[hibernate-dev] Hibernate Search 4.5.0.CR1 on staging and not in prod

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jan 27 04:57:41 EST 2014

yes, sorry that took very long.
as the blog isn't published yet, I still need to edit the commit with
the final blog url.
Took me ages to verify that this CR wouldn't break anything in the
Infinispan integrations: several tests needed to be fixed and some
issuses in Infinispan core prevented me to fix the tests (ISPN-3933)
.. long round trip, everything just got merged an hour ago.

Now we know it all works and I can proceed with the WildFly updates.

Sanne