[hibernate-dev] Release of Hibernate ORM 4.3.6 ?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 9 08:38:36 EDT 2014

> We need to address some of Gunnar’s comments on the master PR. He proposed
> some renaming for example. Gunnar, do you want to take the lead?

Yes, I can do the merge to 4.3.

I don't have strong feelings on the renaming, but I'm a bit concerned about
the de-serialization issue. Do we for now just assume that all potential EE
implementations use the same persistent representation? Then always
de-serializing into DefaultEntityEntry as it's currently happening should
be ok.