[hibernate-dev] Hibernate OGM 4.1.0.Beta4 is out, with support for MongoDB CLI syntax and bidirectional relationships for Neo4j

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:06:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm happy to announce a new release of Hibernate OGM.

The MongoDB backend now supports the MongoDB CLI syntax for native queries.
In Neo4j, we have solved a bug related to the way we store embedded
collections (OGM-549 <https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/OGM-549>) and
we now create only one relationship for bidirectional associations. We have
also worked on the compatibility with WildFLy 8.1.

Check out the anonuncement for more details[1].
Davide
[1]
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/HibernateOGM410Beta4IsOutWithSupportForMongoDBCLISyntaxAndBidirectionalRelationshipsForNeo4j