[hibernate-dev] Signing up for JIRA

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 17 08:54:20 EDT 2014

On 11 June 2014 17:56, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Ah, thanks for the clarification, Steve.
>
> "CAPTCHA control for the public signup" sounds like what we should have IMO.

That's not stopping the bad guys on the forums.
But the ones we use are extremely hard, so I guess it prevents
well-intentioned people to create an account.

What we want is openId connected to a different service; for example
GitHub, and StackOverflow.. and if you don't have those and a
reasonable score on SO, you're not welcome on JIRA :)