[hibernate-dev] Make HibernatePersistenceProvider easier to extend

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 19 09:54:15 EDT 2014

Hi Guillaume,
looks like a good idea to me, but my advice would be to make all the
changes and send a pull request: would make it easier to reason about
the implications.

You should either see it "just gets merged", os get some more concrete
feedback..

Such an approach might make you occasionally code something which
doesn't get included, but it's rare to hit and actual deal breaker and
I'd argue it's never entirely a waste of time to play with
refactorings and iterate multiple times. We all learn from it.

Cheers,
Sanne