[hibernate-dev] did hibernate.org crash?

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 19 11:17:03 EST 2014

Hi,

> > For example, what should
> >
> > https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/testsuite/integration/basic/src/test/java/org/jboss/as/test/integration/jpa/cfgfile/CfgFileTestCase.java#L54
> > be changed to?
> >
> > I tried changing the "PUBLIC" to "SYSTEM" but that didn't seem to make a
> > difference (also tried adding a classpath reference which some forum
> > posts talked about doing).
> >

> I don't think that's something which can (or should) be controlled within
> the test.

+1

> Rather the code processing the XML file in ORM should make sure to use the
> local version of the DTD. That's how it's done in Validator:

Right, and if I am not mistaken we "took" the approach from ORM in the first place.
It might be though, that it is part of the unreleased ORM 5 code.

> Not sure how helpful it is though, as this is for XSDs and we're using JAXB
> to do the parsing, so it may be a bit different to do in ORM.

I might be imagining this, but I thought this remote lookup of DTD has been addressed
quite some time back. Maybe I am also missing something here. What version of
ORM are we dealing with here?

--Hardy