[hibernate-dev] Maintenance of github hooks for Hibernate ORM

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sun Nov 30 19:01:39 EST 2014

Hi Steve,
I was checking our web-hooks and various integrations, noticed two
thing with the hooks setup for ORM:

# bitbucket

The hook wasn't working as github refused to deliver the metadata as
the SSL certificate would fail, as the hook was setup to use the old
URL "hibernate.onjira.com" rather than "hibernate.atlassian.net".

I've replaced the notification from
 https://hibernate.onjira.com/rest/bitbucket/1.0/repository/28/sync
 https://hibernate.atlassian.net/rest/bitbucket/1.0/repository/28/sync
and it seems it accepts it now.

I don't know however what the purpose of this hook is, so I hope
having fixed this doesn't cause any trouble.
Also it seems other projects have a similar hook, but use a different number?

For example hibernate-metamodelgen has:
https://hibernate.onjira.com/rest/bitbucket/1.0/repository/34/sync
Should I update all domain names keeping the number as-is?

# Post-Bin log

This smart URL that you had put in place to track forced pushes seems
to no longer work:
http://www.postbin.org/1c9pv3l
Should we replace it with something else? It seems to have been
replaced by requestb.in

Thanks,