[hibernate-dev] Signing up for JIRA

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Oct 6 14:00:33 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 06:27:40PM +0100, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> was there any improvement made on the JIRA setup? Today I'm told on
> the forums that people can create a new account but aren't allowed to
> create issues.

I am not sure. I also had recently a case where someone said, he would not be
able to create an account/issue. By the time I was digging a bit deeper into it,
the guy had created an account and actually logged an issue. For all I can tell
it works now. Not sure where the reported "problems" are coming from.

-=Hardy