[hibernate-dev] Publishing documentation as rendered by asciidoc

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 7 14:09:25 EDT 2014

IMO, the most important thing is the banners.  In terms of most everything
else we generally run into disagreements (rendering back-ticked words,
e.g.).  I guess I see 2 options:
1) Start from the simplest.  Just account for the top banner (the images
mainly).  From there work on the individual pieces as (if) they come up.
2) Start with the assumption of making the asciidoc(tor) output look
*exactly* the same as the docbook output.

Personally I prefer #1 for quite a few reasons