[hibernate-dev] Publishing documentation as rendered by asciidoc

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 9 07:01:22 EDT 2014

hi Guillaume, great progress!
In Google's Chrome it looks almost ok, not quite as the headers we
have on the docs published at [1] but I guess you can easily fix that.
On Firefox, it looks odd. There is something being repeated all over
along the whole document.. I hope you can see the same, or let me know
if I should send you a screenshot?

On the speed: I'm very interested what command you use as that would
be helpful when writing docs; but I see it didn't apply replacements
such as {hibernateVersion} and similar. Is that a tradeoff we have to
pay for quick previews, or can you trick it somehow?

thanks a lot for your help,
Sanne