[hibernate-dev] Tests on JDK 9, and other updates on ci.hibernate.org

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 21 07:13:34 EDT 2014

All,
I've updated the JDK versions on ci.hibernate.org to include

# Early Access build for JDK 9 b35 <https://jdk9.java.net/download/>
   summary of changes: http://www.java.net/download/jdk9/changes/jdk9-b35.html
   name on CI: Preview-JDK9

# Early Access build for JDK 8u40 b10 <http://jdk8.java.net/download.html>
   summary of changes:
http://www.java.net/download/jdk8u40/changes/jdk8u40-b10.html
   name on CI: Oracle JDK 8

But I still need your help to setup the project to actually use these
JDK's. I've setup Hibernate Search, I am hoping you could all take
ownership of one project you're most involved with and set it up as
well.

I still didn't disable asciidoctor on Hibernate Search, which fails
the documentation build, but besides that at least I know the tests
work fine.

Thanks,
Sanne