[hibernate-dev] Get JSON value from Postgres

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Oct 23 12:12:11 EDT 2014

Hi Adriano,
that version is very old, it's going to be unlikely to find someone
able to help you. But it looks like a very interesting feature :-)

If you could change your code and testing to use latest master from
github, or the latest stable version 4.3, then someone on this list
might volunteer to help you include the new JSON Type into the
Hibernate codebase, if you agree with that.

Sanne