[hibernate-dev] Release YML

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 1 03:26:08 EDT 2015

The job for building the web-site failed because it couldn't retrieve the
hibernate-core POM from Nexus (see [1], not sure why, maybe you did the
web-site push before releasing the artifact in Nexus?).

I've re-triggered the build and it gets past this issue now, but it now
fails apparently to to lack of access rights for hibernate.github.io.git
[2].

@Sanne: It seems one key is still missing from the CI nodes set-up? Can you
add it?

--Gunnar