[hibernate-dev] JSR107 H2LC module

Alex Snaps alex.snaps at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:25:52 EDT 2015

Hey guys,
I'm not completely, only mostly, done with the JSR-107, aka javax.cache,
aka jcache, 2nd level cache for Hibernate.
I still have to sort out the issue with dependencies, where the current
hibernate-ehcache module suffers from the new module being added (I use
ehcache as the provider for testing); and finish the integration with the
hibernate-orm cache test module. I hope to finish these off within the
coming week.
That being said, I thought I'd share it already, as I'm seeking input on it
from other caching modules (i.e. infinispan mainly I guess)... So maybe
Sanne or someone may be able to find some time to do a "conceptual" review.
I'm trying to hangout on IRC more often now, so feel free to call me out on
there...
Anyways, rfc! I hope this can make sense for others...
Let me know what you think. It's all on my github fork in the
hibernate-jcache module:
https://github.com/alexsnaps/hibernate-orm/tree/jsr107
Alex