[hibernate-dev] org.hibernate.cfg.Settings deprecated

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 17:14:19 EDT 2015

As long as we can explicitly disable things via API like we could in
past this should be fine.

i.e. in tools we used setting properties to disable second level
caching, hibernate validator, connection pooling, tx management and
search setup since it just doesn't either make sense or won't work when
trying
to load hibernate model outside an app server.

/max