[hibernate-dev] Datomic OGM implementation

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 28 12:10:45 EDT 2015

Nice :)

Also there is a bit of paperwork, can you:
- create a jboss.org user account
- log in
- go to cla.jboss.org and accept the Hibernate contributor agreement

This is very similar to the Apache CLA which makes sure that your code is really from you and not someone else’s. Ping me when you have done it, I need to get some button clicked.

Emmanuel