[hibernate-dev] Hosting of binaries

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Aug 13 13:09:11 EDT 2015

So basically I think we should push both the artifacts and distros to
multiple places.  To me the real question is that of process.  How do we
get them to each place?  Given that we have had trouble with SF for distro
uploads and Nexus for artifact uploads, I'd prefer to not do those uploads
as part of the release tasks.

One thought was a CI job to do some of the uploads.  The release would
upload to the one we generally do not have trouble with (my guess is this
means bintray/jcenter and/or JBoss file server).  The CI job would perform
the rest.

Or maybe the CI job does all of the uploads.

Can CI jobs be parameterized?