[hibernate-dev] InfinispanTestingSetup

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Aug 17 08:03:19 EDT 2015

Sounds like a good plan, it always worked well for me to have
prototypes working first and then come the the Infinispan mailing list
with a concrete proposal.

+10 for the better conditional API.. I've always struggled with that,
you can find some references to the discussion by searching for "MVCC"
on the mailing list - even though it's not the appropriate term ;-)