[hibernate-dev] OGM build job failed: javac bug!

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 19 03:15:48 EDT 2015

Ok, seems we are hitting a known issue in the Maven compiler plug-in
[1], where incremental compilation causes this error in the "deploy"
phase. I've worked around this by disabling Maven's incremental
compilation feature.

But I am now running into an issue during the upload to SourceForge:
"Host key verification failed". Has our public key changed? Or may
this still be an aftermath of the recent SF apocalypse?

Has anyone uploaded stuff to SF recently via sftp/scp successfully?

Thanks,

--Gunnar

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCOMPILER-236