[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.org layouts

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Sat Aug 22 15:33:03 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 02:22:01PM +0000, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> I went ahead for now with your first (1) option.  So for ORM, the left-hand
> "Documentation" link now becomes 3: "Documentation (5.0)", "Documentation
> (4.3)", "Documentation (4.2)".

Right, definitely the easiest.

> Not ideal long term, but as you said, the easiest solution for now and it
> works.

Jupp. If you thought that working with awestruct was tricky and cumbersome
wait until you get down to HAML and Co ;-)

> But it got me thinking that a lot of the website content is
> actually version specific, docs and downloads being the 2 main ones.  I'd
> like to discuss options for this a little bit in Barcelona

Sure.

Btw, I aligned in.relation.to with hibernate.org now. This means I made the same
changes to the Rakefile on in.relation.to and there is also a Dockerfile there
as well now.

--Hardy