[hibernate-dev] Hibernate site SEO optimization

Vlad Mihalcea mihalcea.vlad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:12:42 EST 2015

Thanks for pointing that out.

The robots.txt is in place https://docs.jboss.org/robots.txt.
But I couldn't find the sitemap.xml

According to Google:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/156184?hl=en
The sitemap.xml is important if:

- Your site is really large
- Your site has a large archive of content pages that are isolated or well
not linked to each other. If you site pages do not naturally reference each
other, you can list them in a sitemap to ensure that Google does not
overlook some of your pages.

So we meet both these two requirements.
Maybe we need to add a sitemap.xml and reference the link to the "stable"
docs only and the modification date.

Vlad