[hibernate-dev] Is it possible to let my framework enhance Hibernate more smoothly?

babyfish babyfish-ct at 163.com
Tue Dec 8 06:35:58 EST 2015

Hi hibernate-dev friends

    I created a java framework by using my spare time since 2008, it's finished and published to github 2 months ago, now the tutorial document is finished too.

    Github page:
    https://github.com/babyfish-ct/babyfish

    The most important documents:
    tutorial.html(English) and tutorial_zh_CN.html(Chinese)
    (These tutorial documents are also provided as the attachments of this email)

    (I) Java part: Let's java support "Smart Data Structure".
        (a) ObjectModel4Java: smart data structure with bidirectional association
        (b) Unstable collement elements: Let set/map support unstable elements/keys
        (c) Bubbled event, not only collection, but also collection view can trigger events

    (II) JPA part: An ehancement of JPA/Hibernate
        (a) ObjectModel4JPA: Enhance ObjectModel4Java to support JPA entity objects
        (b) QueryPath: Removes the hard code style fetches and orders in the data access layer, Uses dynamic descriptors that can be specified and dispatched by all the layers.
        (c) DistinctLimitQuery: Let's hibernate can do the real paging query with collection fetches when the database is Oracle.

    As Steve Ebersole said, the JPA part is not smooth. Yes, he's right, I've used some byte code hack technologies to change the behavior of hibnerate.

    Now, my tutorial document is finished so that everyone can understand this framework in short time, if some guys think it's valuable, is it possible to let Hibernate do a little refactor so that I can enhance it more smoothly? or is it possible to merge the JPA part of my framework and Hibernate together?