[hibernate-dev] Hibernate site SEO optimization

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 9 11:55:20 EST 2015

On 9 December 2015 at 16:36, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:
> We could leave the ones that are on docs.jboss.org in place and just move
> the current stable ones.  I see no benefit to moving ORM 3.2 docs over e.g.

I'm ok to leave them there, but if we do they at least need to have
their headers patched to declare that the new guides are the canonical
version.
Otherwise they might be flagged "duplicated content" as I guess many
paragraphs didn't change much over time (or at all), and since the
position on docs.jboss.org is much older than the copy on
hibernate.org, that would penalize the score of hibernate.org