[hibernate-dev] Inactive users Hibernate forum

Brett Meyer brett at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 28 08:53:53 EST 2015

Vlad, it looks like every single admin is now getting an email any time
someone signs up on the forums. Any way to restrict that to a subset?

Although, I thought we had decided to allow automatic registration, but
restrict them until we've approved one of their posts.  Any reason for
the switch?

Brett Meyer
3River Development, LLC
brett at 3riverdev.com