[hibernate-dev] in.relation.to error when posting a new blog entry

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Feb 20 07:34:32 EST 2015

Thanks Davide :)

All: sorry I forgot the answer here. Still getting used to a new email client.
Since you work with databases professionally, I'm assuming you know
how to be careful. When you have console access to mysql, it's a one
liner to make your own backup, and it's two lines to create a staging
copy.

But also, I had put a daily snapshot job in place, so for most
operations there's no need to be too paranoid, I know nobody here will
type commands randomly.

Sanne