[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Sprint organization

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Feb 24 10:49:39 EST 2015

> * There are two types of tests in core: a) unit tests for stuff in core
> itself and b) the "backendtck" which are high-level (i.e. Session/EM-level)
> tests and which are executed for all backends.

Wouldn't it make sense to have these backendtck tests defined in a dedicated
module? When you mentioned it, I was literally searching for the tests you were
referring to.

> To run a specific test
> against a specific store in your IDE, simplest is to copy it into that
> project and run it from there.

I tried using a custom runner called ClasspathSuite. See also pull request https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm/pull/487.
Works fine for me and seems better than copying things around.

--Hardy

P.S. And what's the state of this TODO.txt in the core module? Shouldn't it be removed?