[hibernate-dev] Preparing to release 4.3.8 and 4.2.17

Petar Tahchiev paranoiabla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 07:06:17 EST 2015

Thank you all,

I'm using now the codestyles that were attached in the wiki and this time I
think it looks better. Here's the new pull-request

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/864

and I have also signed the CLA. My changes are really simple - I have added
2 new methods with delegate to the old ones and inside the old ones I have
added a null-check.

Cheers, Petar.