[hibernate-dev] WildFly BeanValidationCdiIntegrationTestCase test failure with ORM 5

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 8 10:59:01 EDT 2015

Looks like I missed a small piece there.  The intention was to have
TypeSafeActivator
pick up SessionFactoryOptions#getValidatorFactoryReference.  Scott, can you
make sure SessionFactoryOptions#getValidatorFactoryReference contains the
proper ValidatorFactory reference when we get into TypeSafeActivator in WF?