[hibernate-dev] ORM 5 Final - Release date and what's needed for OGM

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 21 14:01:50 EDT 2015

As far as a date, I will see after today's triage meeting.

As far as what that release would be, I need to go back and look at all the
work committed against master so far since CR2 to see if anything warrants
another CR or if I feel comfortable cutting a Final based on those extras.

I have commented on HHH-9923.  Need some feedback.

And I commented on [3] earlier.