[hibernate-dev] 4.2.20.Final and SourceForge problems; delaying 4.3.11.Final until next week

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Sat Jul 25 00:11:41 EDT 2015

I am finished with the 4.2.20.Final release, except for uploading distributions due to problems at SourceForge. Artifacts have been successfully uploaded to nexus.

I will wait until Monday to send out an announcement in the hopes that I can upload the distributions to SourceForge by then.

There are a couple more bugfixes I'd like to get into 4.3.11.Final, so I am delaying that release until Wednesday, July 29.

Regards,
Gail