[hibernate-dev] 2nd level cache tuning on WildFly

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 1 14:24:33 EDT 2015

Does someone have an example of how I could use different Infinispan
Cache(s) for each of my Hibernate entities?

The WildFly documentation doesn't get much into tuning:
 https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY9/JPA+Reference+Guide#JPAReferenceGuide-UsingtheInfinispansecondlevelcache

I'd like to define Cache configuration in the WildFly configuration
file and map them 1:1 to the cacheable entities.
Which also brings up the question on why I should edit the root
configuration for sake of app-specific details.. ideally I'd want to
add such a configuration snippet within my application deployment.

thanks in advance for any pointer,