[hibernate-dev] PropertyAccessor -> PropertyAccessStrategy and PropertyAccess

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 3 10:24:56 EDT 2015

I forgot to mention that this is largely still incubating.  I realized that
overall we need to re-think how we do class loading and reflection (in
terms of field/method discovery).

I do not mean just this specific part.  I mean throughout bootstrapping.
This view might change as we redesign annotation binding.  This discussion
is probably worth its own subject, so I will follow up.