[hibernate-dev] Persistence.xml properties are not available when the Hibernate services are bootstrapped

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 8 17:04:50 EDT 2015

That comment is
in org.hibernate.jpa.boot.internal.EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl#applyJdbcConnectionProperties.
The more important calls are the ones right before those #put calls.  The
ones to StandardServiceRegistryBuilder#applySetting.  Those are the
settings that ultimately will get passed to the Configurable.
#applyJdbcConnectionProperties
does have branches dealing with jta- and non-jta datasources.
EntityManagerFactoryBuilderImpl#applyTransactionProperties
deals with transaction types.

So the code looks right.  I assume you are just looking under the wrong
keys.