[hibernate-dev] Blog / CI setup

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 12 14:56:28 EDT 2015

Ok, so the staging website is up and running at:
 - http://staging.in.relation.to
[provided you tune your hosts file to have that domain name point to
the same IP as ci.hibernate.org]

A similar setup is ready for in.relation.to as well, but I didn't push
any preview to its location yet.

It takes more than 10 minutes to perform the build, though these are
powerful machines.
Can we do anything about that? Am I missing some parameter?