[hibernate-dev] [WEBSITE] Jira workflow

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 17 08:08:21 EDT 2015

I also have very limited permissions on the WEBSITE project.. which is
the reason for it to not show have the github/HipChat integration
setup.
I don't need the admin permissions, but would love it if you could
setup the hipchat integration as I'm definitely losing track of all
comment notifications :)