[hibernate-dev] WildFly 10 + Hibernate ORM 5 integration status update...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 08:46:11 EDT 2015

To be a little more specific, WildFly is now respecting the Hibernate
Search desire for Infinispan classes to *not* be available to Hibernate
core/entitymanager.  This is important so that Hibernate Search can have
the flexibility to use a different version of Infinispan than WildFly is
using with hibernate-infinispan.  This seemed to work with Hibernate ORM
4.3.x.