[hibernate-dev] development sprint start: Hibernate Search

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Jun 29 09:47:58 EDT 2015

Notes from the discussion on roadmap in decreasing order. Parallelize up to 4 tasks max.

### Must do

Lucene 5

Highly available master re-election
- JMS messages within the transaction
- high available master re-election
- Kafka? if JMS clustered MDB does not work

Compatible with Java 9
- should be minor

### Should have

Timeout exception for MassIndexer