[hibernate-dev] Jira issues

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 9 18:29:15 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 05:13:14PM -0500, Steve Ebersole wrote:
> Interesting.  I can get to that link from your email (just clicked it) just
> fine.

Turns out, I can get to these links as well - provided I am logged in.
I think my session must had expired and I was not logged in when I tried.

If I log out, I am still not able to access these links, but I guess they
should be accessible even without login, right?

Could you check whether you can access the link when you log off?

--Hardy