[hibernate-dev] JTA synchronizations on WildFly

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 10 13:14:15 EDT 2015

For some reason I'm seeing though JBossStandAloneJtaPlatform being used
when debugging an OGM integration test on WildFly.

WF's JtaPlatform seems not to be picked up. Tried to debug a but,
apparently it never comes to the point where JipiJapa would inject the
JBossAppServerJtaPlatform as platform. I could imagine it's due to OGM
being used as persistence provider, so maybe the right implicit module
dependencies don't get added? Scott?

It's all a bit guess work on my side, I don't know that WF/JipiJapa code
very well.