[hibernate-dev] "Unified commit"

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 26 08:35:20 EDT 2015

Interesting, glad we have prior art ;)

They seem to have gone a step further though: a single unified commit
of Neo4J includes both the data and the index changesets. We still
have to figure out how to better integrate the index changes with the
database transaction; although that's only interesting for a minority
use case and I still agree that our current design is better for most
typical use cases, but some have asked for stronger XA like
guarantees.