[hibernate-dev] Trying Hibernate 5.0.0.Beta1

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 31 19:59:37 EDT 2015

There are many similar issues discussed on the Lucene developer's
mailing list, it's an interesting read:
 - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-dev/201503.mbox/%3C07c401d06aba%240b477c80%2421d67580%24%40thetaphi.de%3E

I see no alternative than to have those test jobs actually exercising
ORM with JDK6, or maybe even compile it all with JDK6 except the Java8
additional module to be compiled with JDK8 ?